For immediate assistance please email SweetArtsCandy@gmail.com or call (816) 606-6351.
Including a candy buffet at your celebration is a great way to ensure your guests remember your day for years to come. Not only does it add a bit of nostalgia & fun but it also acts as a conversation starter and a way to get people to talking and mingling.
If you are providing a candy buffet/bar that allows guests to take some candy home with them in the form of a party favor, the general rule of thumb is to account for approximately eight ounces of candy per guest. That is roughly the equivalent weight of four full-size candy bars. This means if you have 100 guests, then you will need approximately 800 ounces or 50 pounds of candy. This estimate takes into account that some guests will take more than eight ounces, some will take less and some may not take any candy at all.What the Candy Buffet Price includes:
- Candy (number of varieties as outlined below)
- Rental of containers & serving utensils
- Linens (you may provide your own, if desired)
- Table decor & embellishments (you may again provide)
- Plain cello treat bags
- Custom candy container labels or menu
Our minimum number of servings is 65. SAC may be able to service a smaller party, but a surcharge will apply.
For a guest count of 50-100 people, you will have about 4-5 different types of candy*. This includes one chocolate selection from our list.
A guest count of 101-200 people will have a buffet of about 6-7 types of candy.
Celebrations including 201-300 guests will receive 8-9 types of candy in their buffet. You will be able to choose two chocolate options from our list.
Guest lists of 301 guests and up will have 10-11 types of candy, including the selection of two chocolates from our list.
*Each buffet display will include a minimum of six containers. Some candy may be duplicated to achieve the desired visual effect.
Several additional options which are available as an upgrade to our basic service, for an additional fee.
- Staffing of Buffet for duration of event
- Personalized bag/box labels or tags
- Mini Chinese-style take-out boxes
- Organza treat bags - available in many colors
- Personalized tags for organza bags or boxes
- Custom-cut favor boxes
- Expanded candy selection for smaller guest counts
- Additional chocolate candy selections
- Cupcakes, specialty candy, and popcorn